Globals tab colors and fonts errors in pro

I have several web installations with the Pro theme, and I’m creating a new website. I’ve noticed that on all of them, the global tab where you set the colors and fonts is not working, whereas it used to work before. It won’t let me create colors or fonts, and I can’t delete them either. Additionally, when you click, it does many strange things like shifting the colors, and the window to select the color doesn’t appear. It’s not functioning properly. I need help because this issue is occurring on all the websites I have with Pro.

here you can see what i’m saying

Hey Ramón,

Thanks for writing in! Did this issue happen after the update? Please check out this documentation first:

You may need to clear all your caches and test the site again. If the issue persists, kindly provide us your WP details so that we can log in and investigate the issue further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you for the response, unfortunately, it hasn’t worked. Additionally, I have confirmed that it also doesn’t work on the web installations I have with the X-theme. Another piece of information is that the versions of the Pro Theme are different, they’re not all updated, yet they have the same error and behavior across all of them. I’m a bit worried because if this issue occurs across all the Themeco websites I have, I don’t know what I’m going to do.

Hi Ramon,

I checked two of your Pro sites and both are working fine on my end (see screenshots) I am able to add/delete colors and fonts. For a test I have added one color and one font. The color picker is also working fine on my end.

It seems like it’s a browser specific issue, you may try clearing your browser’s cache or try in another browser and see it works.

I also tried to check your X site but it’s locked (see screenshot)

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you, Nabeel @nabeel . I’ve tried clearing the cache in Chrome and Safari, but the issue persists in both browsers. I even thought it might be the operating system and updated to macOS Ventura 13.5, but still no luck. The thing is, I tested it on my son’s Lenovo PC, and it indeed works correctly there. If you don’t have any other suggestions to solve the problem, I have no clue what to do. It’s possible that it might work with an earlier version of Cornerstone, but the installations I have are all different. Let’s see if you can come up with a solution. Thank you very much for your assistance.

Hey Ramon,

I’ve tried to macOs Ventura and Safari version 16.5, then the global tab colors and fonts are just working fine. This issue is just specific to your device, there could be some extension in your browser preventing it not to work. You could try to troubleshoot it with the following items:

• Disable all the extensions in your browsers
  • You could try using incognito mode and let us if it works on your end

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

@ruenel @nabeel @marc_a Thank you guys for all your help. Suddenly, when I turned on my computer today and went to check the responses to the issue in case there was any update, I was about to check the browser extensions. I wanted to give it one last try to see if it worked, and luckily, for some reason I don’t know, everything is functioning correctly now. So, thank you very much for everything, and I appreciate the great support work.

Hi Ramon,

Glad to know that it is working now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.