Global Theme Colors

Where in theme X the most recent version is the ability to change the theme colors? I Tried using the color manager but no colors changed. In particular the social icons in the top bar and footer which are green? Am using the Icon stack but will change it if I cannot get rid of this horrid green (sorry would be perfect for a halloween site)
How would I go about changing those?

test site link :

PS. already searched this and posted next door in peer 2 peer … :frowning:

Hi @beattitudes56,

Thanks for writing in.

To change social media Icon Color,

Theme Options > Typography > Site Links

Let us know how it goes.

THanks.

Thanks a bunch Nico !! Found it right away and already changed colors ! Thanks for the quick response (remembers now why i started using X theme)
:slight_smile:

You are most welcome! and thanks you for the feedback.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.