Global Layers In Revolution Slider

Since upgrading to the latest version of x theme I cannot access the global layers section. As soon as you click global layers it directs you to the homepage of the website.

Hi,

In that case, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Hi There,

I can see the issue although I can’t duplicate it on my test site with the same version of theme and plugin. You could try testing for a plugin conflict first. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Please remember to clear cache before checking again.

Let us know how it goes!