Hey there,
my global header disappeared here https://www.blitzerhelden24.de/kostenlose-pruefung-bussgeldbescheids/
Please add it, I could not figure it out, since I just chaged the color.
Hi There,
Please try adding this custom CSS under Pro > Theme Options > CSS:
.page-id-63 .x-raw-content iframe {
margin-top: 6em;
}
.page-id-63 .x-masthead {
height: 6em;
}
Hope it helps 
Can you tell me, why it works on this page https://www.blitzerhelden24.de/hochladen/
? keep in mind: I applied the css you gave me to both sites
It is made the same way, but works. this has to be a bug in X since it worked before,
Hello There,
I am not sure what has worked and what has not because when I checked those pages, I am seeing the same.
Please give further clarifications or maybe some screenshots with details so that we can picture out the issue that you are having.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.