Global CSS not working

Hi Support,

I’m having issues with my websites global css not working.

I’d say it was my code, but part of what I’ve added is taken directly from the code snippets on here.

Is it possible for someone to have a look at it for me?

I’m going around in circles purging cloudflare etc, but seeing no change.

I’ll attached the website details after this.

Thanks, Nikki

Hey,

Thanks for using our theme!

Can you explain to us which global CSS code doesn`t work for you?

Hi @john,

No worries - love x. Spend my life forcing friends to use it too!
turns out I had commented out some bits, but I do have one I’m struggling with.

Removing the padding at the top of blog posts (or rather reducing it)… I’ve been trying out numerous options around the below… could you point me in the right direction, please?

.single-post .entry-wrap {
padding: none !important;
}
.entry-content .content{
margin-top: 0em !important;
}

Thanks, Nikki

Hi There,

Could you please try adding the following CSS rule and see if that helps.

.single .entry-wrap {
    padding-top: 0;
}

Hope that helps.

Thanks, @mldarshana.

That worked perfectly.

Glad to hear!

1 Like