Global CSS not being applied at front end

Hi
I’m developing a site here www.rockbourneproperties.co.uk/wp-gc

Until 10 minutes ago, the home page looked fine, but without any changes from me to the page or plugins, the Global CSS I’ve applied is not being loaded. This includes the colour of the Topbar, the exclusion of the Logobar on the home page and various other things. In Cornerstone, the page looks exactly as it should. Looking at it with the Dev Tools Inspector in Google Chrome, it is clear that none of the CSS that should be applied is loading. I’ve tried other browsers and the same problem occurs.

This happened a week ago on the Contact page on the same site and I thought I had made a mistake somewhere and so recreated that page.

I have tried clearing the cache, it didn’t make any difference.

Thank you

Hello @RoPadel,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of the plugin conflict issue, CSS/JS customization issue, CSS syntax error issue or maybe cache issue because of that the style getting override.

Please copy your all custom CSS and check it through http://csslint.net/.

I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @RoPadel,

I just check your website homepage and there’s a conflict in your section 3 because when I tried to remove your section 3 the CSS is working properly. I suggest that you review the content of your section 3.

Hope that helps

Thank you.

Thank you, I’ve recreated the Section 3 and it’s working again now. I had tried to add a top border to the Row in section 3, could that have caused it? No other changes had been made and it had been working fine.

Also, I just tried to add the border to the new section 3 and I could not colour it. Whatever colour I applied to the border, it showed grey, no matter whether I picked a colour or entered a Hex or RGB value. Could you tell me why that might be?

Hello @RoPadel,

Please make sure you have set the colour properly. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

ABOUT-Content-Pro1

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Yes the colour was set correctly. I even tried using hex, rgb and just simply selecting any colour from the picker. The login details are already in a secure note on this thread.

Thank you

Hey @RoPadel,

I don’t see a secure note on this thread. You might have added it on a different thread. Please check.

Thanks.

Dont know how that happened! Ive added a secure note above.

Hey @RoPadel,

I checked your site in the frontend and in the Theme Options preview and they look the same.

If none of the Global CSS would work, your header should look like this but that’s not the case.

Also, please fix syntax errors in your CSS like in the screenshot below.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.