Global CSS Not Applying

Hi,

So I have a bunch of custom CSS applied in the theme options, which was working a few days ago. All (or most at the very least) seems to have stopped working on the live site, but still shows in the global style options,which is the part I find puzzling, as despite hitting save numerous times, it just won’t apply to the live site.

If I apply the custom CSS I require to the page CSS option however, it applies perfectly fine. We’re running a lot of styled elements throughout a ton of different pages however, so this isn’t really an option.

I was running version 1.1 previously, but updated to the latest version in the hopes that this would fix it - it didn’t.

Another issue I’ve noticed is that my styling is not applying on the new elements, for example, the button (background etc is missing, font size not updating). This isn’t a major issue, but thought the problems may be connected.

Example attached below.

Any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated. I’m on a bit of a deadline to have this up and running for a client by tomorrow and this is causing a huge delay unfortunately.

Minus a few glitches here and there due to recent update (to be expected!), it works fine for me on other clients sites (usually Siteground being used - the site mentioned above is hosted on GoDaddy, but also running another site on GoDaddy so didn’t see that as the issue).

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! we are extremely sorry that you are facing issue on your custom css.
To help you on this can you please send us your login details in a secure note ? So that we can give you a better solution.

Thanks

Thanks, note attached!

Hi there @Jord,

Thanks for writing back, if you could let us know the license code in a secure note please, so we can verify the purchase and assist. :slight_smile:

Thanks!