Global Cornerstone settings have erased COLORS and FONTS since update

Hi!

My global settings were erased with the latest update of everything. I’ve seen the other threads about this. I solved the font manually but the color issue is not gonna be fun to redo because I had a lot of colors saved. Did you really make this update non-backward-compatible? How do I get my palette back?

And btw, I’m not happy about being forced to buy licenses for The Grid that used to be included with Pro. I know you announced that degradation in October but I just want to communicate that it was not cool.

Screen Shot 2023-01-25 at 23.33.34

Hi! Are you going to reply to me? I’ve been with you guys for years.

Hey @Lobsterass usually they reply super quick so I’m thinking your post may have slipped through somehow. I guarantee they’re not ignoring you :slight_smile:

Anyway, I believe I too have had some colors go missing after the update

1 Like

Hey @Lobsterass,

Sorry for the delay. From which version did you upgrade to? There was a known issues that colors using HEX values in the Theme Options will not properly display or go missing. Our developers are already into the issue and looking for a fix. A patch update will be rolling out soon.

Please bear with us.

1 Like

Hi @ruenel!

My site was last updated (theme, plugins and PHP) sometime before Christmas, so I doubt it had anything to do with jumping too many versions of Pro at once. I did use HEX values,

Thanx for looking into it. :slight_smile:
A

Hi @Lobsterass,

You are most welcome. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.