Global Color Bug - ID issue when partial string match of existing ID

I’m not really sure how to explain this one, but I’ve experienced it a few times.

When creating the gradients at the bottom and renaming the IDs, the ones that started with white... ended up modifying the color White that already exists.

It’ll actually recolor White and created a gradient of it. It’s really odd. I hope you’re able to recreate it on your end.


Hello @splaquet,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concern, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the steps or a screen recording so we can replicate the issue on our end. Please provide the following details

  • WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I added credentials, but the video will most likely be all you need.

Hey @splaquet,

I can’t replicate the issue you described. Does this happen all the time on your end?

yeah, every time. did you happen to watch the video?

Hey @splaquet,

I wasn’t able to replicate previously because I typed fast. I was able to replicate now and I’ll forward this as an improvement request. For now, type in your ID in a new browser address bar or notepad and paste it in the ID field.

wow, so odd. thank you for looking into this and reporting!

You are most welcome, @splaquet

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.