Global Blocks, Templates, Builders will not save

Sadly spent a lot of time building blocks, templates, and other items. I name them, I save them and receive confirmation they are saved, but then go to load or work on them further they do not show - as if never saved to any location. This is happening for year or more, but I thought I was just bonkers. Any suggestion?

I am happy to provide login detail. SiteGround is my host.

Also thought I had Pro, but now default is Cornerstone. I must be doing something goofy.

Kind regards,

Toby

Hello Toby,

Thanks for writing in!

There was a name change over the few release we have. All of the builders in the Pro theme are now called Cornerstone.

When working in the builder and it does not save, there should be a message to it. Does it says anything or just indicate that it is saved? We would love to log in to your site to investigate the issue. There could be a broken HTML added or a JS error which maybe causing the issue. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you, secure note added

Hello Toby,

I have created a test page and I have successfully saved my changes.
Please check the secure note below.

Thanks.

I see your results, so perhaps not site host, as I initially feared.

I used this tutorial Loopers: Introduction & Your First Loop to create “Past Posts” three or four times and would not save/find in Global Blocks.

I had also tried to create/save Footers , Page Builders, Footer Builder, Layout Builder templates, or others types of Global Blocks and they would not save/find.

Perhaps I need better guidance on tutorials, but after some frustrating months of study and practice I find myself, sadly, frustrated. Any guidance?

Hello @TobyElwin,

I have created a custom header as well. Kindly check it in the secure note.

When I checked it in the list, there is nothing.

Can you please increase your PHP Time Limit and PHP Max execution time? These articles might help:

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.