Global Blocks Not Working

All global blocks have ceased to be editable. I went to it one that appeared to be malfunctioning to change it’s content, and I can’t access any of them without seeing this message.

Hello @USAT009,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that there might be an issue of plugin conflict. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If it doesn’t work for you, I would suggest you follow the below steps. You must take a backup of your database and files before following these steps.

1. Deactivate and delete the Pro theme
  2. Download the latest fresh Pro theme from Themeco account Dashboard.
  3. Reinstall the Pro theme

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I added a secure note with my original post. I have not added any new plugins.

Hi @USAT009,

I have checked your staging server and found the issue you described. But unfortunately not able to investigate the installed plugins as the Plugin menu is not accessible for the specific user, also the Theme Editor menu is not accessible to check if any modification in the child theme causes the issue. If you have restricted those for the specific user, I would request you remove the restrictions for the staging server for further investigation.

If that is not possible, I would suggest you troubleshoot the Plugin conflict and other common issues as described by my colleague in the last post.

Thanks

This uses WordPress Multi-site. You have to access plugins and the Theme editor from the Network, not from the domain. The access you’ve been provided is now at the network level.

Hi Jesse,

Yes, I can confirm the issue on your staging area but when I tried to disable all the plugins the Global Blocks is just working fine. Therefore I conclude that it is a plugin conflict. I suggest that you do a test for a plugin conflict.

When all the plugins are disabled:

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello Jesse,

I can not able to access your plugin list page since your WordPress installation is for the multi-network website. I would request you please check the common issue as mention in the above posts. I case if it doesn’t work for you please share your super admin login details in the secure note.

I would also recommend you disable the current 404 plugins and search for another 404 plugins or you can use our extension custom 404 plugin.

Validation-‹-admin-—-WordPress

Thanks