Global blocks not loading - can't edit them

Hi

like a few others on here I’m having trouble with global blocks. That is the editor is continually spinning and not loading.

I have followed the usual troubleshooting tips, uninstalled, cleared cache and re-installed a fresh version of the theme, however still nothing.

Could someone take a look please

Hello @Nodster,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot common issue before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

hi

note added

Hello @Nodster,

I checked your site dashboard it seems that there is an issue of CORS origin issue because of that it blocking the Builder to load. I would suggest you please have a look at this article to learn more about how to fix it.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thanks for the reply…I have had this re-direct on for a while to allow me to work on the new site.

Would you have any idea why it is only now appearing.

The latest plug in I installed was Forminator (but i since disabled it) and tried troubleshooting?

Hi Campbell,

I don’t think that it has something to do with your plugins because currently, all your plugins are disabled. We don’t have much idea why it is only appearing right now on your website but it would be best that you fix the CORS issue so that you can now access your global blocks.

Hope that helps.

Hi

I have looked into this further and see that a temp re-direct is causing the issue. IF I remove the re-direct then the global blocks work again.

The re-direct goes from an HTTPS to an HTTPS site and I included the google font code in the htaccess file

My problem is that the client has the re-direct in place until I finish the site for them, however I cannot created global blocks (making life easier) if I cannot access them.

Is there anything else you can think of that might help.

Thanks

Hello @Nodster,

As we have mentioned there are some styles or scripts that are blocked by the issue just because the builder is not loading properly. It may cause different issues as well so I would suggest you please get rid of the CORS origin issue and then check it again.

Thanks for understanding

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.