Hi,
I understand that the plugin Global Blocks for Cornerstone isn’t compatible with X Pro 1.2.7? Does anyone know when this will be fixed? I can’t update the client’s site when GB isn’t compatible.
Thanks,
Jan
Hi,
I understand that the plugin Global Blocks for Cornerstone isn’t compatible with X Pro 1.2.7? Does anyone know when this will be fixed? I can’t update the client’s site when GB isn’t compatible.
Thanks,
Jan
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! I would highly recommend that you contact the creators of Global Blocks plugins to make their plugin compatible with Pro theme. At the moment, that plugin relies on Cornerstone when it is active. The creators of the plugin must update it to make it work with Cornerstone or when Pro theme is active.
Thank you for your understanding.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.