Global Block not working

Hello, I can’t get Global Block to work
I have the last version of WordPress 4.8.2/X-Theme pro 5.2.2/Cornestone 2.1.3.

I tried to insert the element global block, and instead it show me this :
[cs_element_column _id=“3”][cs_element_text _id=“4”][/cs_element_column]

I tried reinsintalling the plugin and create a new global block, en insert the code in a text element, same problem.

Someone have a solution ?

Hi There,

Thank you for writing but I am not entirely certain what do you mean by Global Block? Would you mind providing us a direct link to your page where we can see this Global Block.

Have a nice day,

Hello, I mean the plugin :

I’m working on this website :


You can look at the problem at the very bottom of the page, below the footer.

Thanks
Pascal

@pfillionctm Global Blocks is not 100% compatible with the new V2 elements and sections. It will still work with classic elements, however, and won’t display code on the page, just the builder.

Make it 100% compatible, We need something like Global Block to make website that are bigger than a simple website with 5 pages…

1 Like

Hello @pfillionctm,

The creators of the plugin is already fixing the issue. A new release update will be available soon.
Please watch out for it.

Thanks.

1 Like