Global block nav question + google analytics plugin error

Hi, I have two questions:

1. I have a sub-section of my site for members and I created a separate navigation using Global Blocks (see test page here: https://www.fastpitchpower.com/test/). I am trying to get it to look and behave more like the regular menu (fastpitchpower.com). Is it possible to get the mega menu function on a global block? I set it up in the menu but I can see it’s not appearing. Also the links seem to be spreading out the full width of the space rather than starting from the right like the regular inline menu. I am having a hard time getting it to align right without it affecting the responsiveness.

2. My second question is I noticed a PHP error in my console for the google analytics plugin I installed via the X extensions: https://paste.pics/9NJQL Can you tell me what this means and if it can be fixed?

Thank you!

Hello Carly,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) The MegaMenu functionality only applies to the primary menu. You may need to use 3rd party plugin like UberMenu and setup a megamenu instead. You can check out the documentation here:

2.) Please make sure that you have the updated theme and Google Analytics plugin. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks for the clarification on the menu. The google analytics plugin is showing as updated, I have added a secure note.

Hi Carly,

Please note that it’s an an error, but just a notice. It simply means the variable named $tco_google_analytics_track_all doesn’t exists or initialized. Please go to Admin > X > Google Analytics and toggle on the Include logged-in users and save it, then toggle it off again and save it again. This make sure the data is saved in database.

You probably using a browser extension that extends WordPress debugging to the browser console. Which means, it will display any message that WordPress outputted regardless of error or not.

Thanks!

Thank you!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.