Global block is not added to section, other global blocks do work

Hi,

I’ve created a Global Block and when I drag the element in the section and choose that newly created Global Block, it doesn’t show up. I have created a quick summary here:

The Global Block that doesn’t work has been created today, all the other blocks maybe 2 weeks ago, probably before the update. It’s called GB ebook1 core

Website is up to date - had previous issues with the new Cornerstone and it looks very similar. Do you know what might be going wrong?

Thanks

Hi There,

Global Block is not developed by Themeco it is a third party plugin.

Michael, the plugin developer, has confirmed the plugin is yet not compatible with new versions of X and PRO.

If you need to use this plugin I would recommend you using the previous versions of the theme until the plugin developer creates an update.

Hope it helps

Thanks guys.

  • Do you have a tutorial on how to “un-install” the latest Cornerstone plugin, and find an older version back?
  • To which version should I switch back?

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! You can always deactivate Cornerstone and delete it completely. The problem is that older version of Cornerstone will not work with the latest X 5.2.2 theme. It will just create more issues.

If you are going to go back to the previous version, it is best that you go to the X 5.1.1. Once installed, it will automatically install Cornerstone 2.0.6.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.