Global block has extra added space

Hello! I created a global block titled “OC IG+lookbook” and I can’t figure out how to get rid of the extra space.

You can see on this page, I have the instagram photos spreading side to side on the width of the page without any space. When I saved that section as a template and loaded it into the global block, it added space around the photos. How can I reduce the space in the global block to look like the first line of first 4 images.

Hello Ashley,

Thanks for writing to us

In order to help you with your concerns, we need to check your settings, I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

secure note added, thank you!

Hi Ashley,

I have checked and it was Global Container is enabled on that specific Row which applies the Global Container width i.e. 1200px. I disabled it and now it shows in fullwidth as expected.

image (80)

Thanks

Hi,
The global block is still not displaying full width, as shown on this page: https://revealhm.com/orangecounty/
The second instagram row is the global block.

Hey Ashley,

it is not fullwidth because the Row element where you have inserted the Global Block is using the Global Container settings.

You will have to disable it and set the width of the Row element’s Global Container to 100%:

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.