Hi,
I’m not sure whether this is a bug, the global block was setup as “Marginless column - Off” but when it is imported the “marginless column was ON”. Please see the Secure note for the demonstration. Thank you.
Hi,
I’m not sure whether this is a bug, the global block was setup as “Marginless column - Off” but when it is imported the “marginless column was ON”. Please see the Secure note for the demonstration. Thank you.
Hello @nebworx,
I checked our issue tracker and it should be fixed on the next update.
By the way, we’ve just had new releases Pro 2.0.2, X 6.0.2, and Cornerstone 3.0.2 on automatic updates. You can read the exciting changes done in the new version here.
Please don’t forget to have a complete backup of your website before any update.
Thank you.
Thanks very much for the information
You are welcome. 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.