Global Block Cheat?

Close this note. I am able to do it but not full width on the screen. I saw a thread about that so I will read that and post if there is a question. Thank you.

I have an existing block that is used on several pages. I updated Pro and created a global block by adding the block element to it but on the page it does not show. Is this just the way it is or did I do something irregular and there is a way to transfer these items to live in the new world order? Thank you.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, when you add the Global Block element did you set which Global Block it will show? Global Block should show on the Content Builder preview, but you can not edit it from there. You need to edit it from X > Global Blocks

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.