Glitchey footer

Hi,

I use pro for a clients website, and when I made updates to some of the site’s images, for no reason, the footer wen’t completely misaligned and the formatting went completely off. The editor view looked absolutely fine, but the real life view was very discombobulated. some of the text was massive, the alignment was all over the place.

I have created a new footer and have managed to rectify the formatting / text sizing. But the alignment in real view goes into ‘row’ not ‘column’ view.

www.exeedconsulting.co.uk

Please can you help?! It’s driving me crazy.

Thank you!

Hi Bethany,

This could possibly be related to the previous thread that you posted so kindly try the previous suggestion.

If you have done it but it still does not work, kindly double check the elements on the page and if you have added some HTML codes on the page, make sure that the opening html tags are properly closed.

If the issue persists, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

Hello,

I feel like I have tried everything!

I’ll send log in info if that’s okay?

Hi Bethany,

This kind of weird, the flex styling for the footer is not being generated, this is my first time seeing this. I went ahead and added this CSS to your footer bar’s CSS.

$el.x-bar-content {
    flex-direction: column;
    align-items: center;
}

Thanks!

Thank you so so much! That’s brilliant!

You’re always welcome!

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.