Glitches and Adding Background Images

Glitches and Adding Background Images

Hi
On My home page I organised to set up four column in section but only three came up

2nd can you add an image background to a section and overlay the rows. I want to add immage

Then add all of the group images I want to HREF link

To essentially get this…

Help Im not from computer background

Hello @Fluke18,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

As there are multiple questions, let me address in chronological order:

  1. Column layout: I am unable to replicate the issue on my end upon logging in. In home page I added a new section in a four column layout. I also added button element and it’s working fine both in front and back end. Please see screenshots. I have deleted the created section as it was for testing purpose:

https://screencast.com/t/Yd0WtYb0
https://screencast.com/t/aRm00uEfm

I suggest you to please let again.

  1. Section background: Absolutely, you have option to add section background. To do that all you need to do is click on relevant section and under Setup > Background (Click Advanced). Doing that should open up option to add background images i.e Background Lower Layer and Background Upper Layer. I have created a screencast for you to get started:

https://screencast.com/t/tIEYgHYJ74

  1. Image element link: To link image, you need to enable Link checkbox under Image. Here is a screencast that you can refer:

https://screencast.com/t/9wZtx1woqa0

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

thankyou Prasant,

I have solved the above 2 issues but the background image will not layout to it’s full image size
as below

I’ve tried it as a lower background in a row in a section but it still does the same thing … ive played around with the z index and tried to put 100% in the size space where ‘cover’ is the default…

Do you know have to fix this,
Cheers
Fi

Hi Prasant,

While your at the above response, I tried to add a tag to each of these images - i built the grid from cornerston it is not from

I thought this might work --> don’t know code just guessing

any ideas???
cheers Fiona

Hi there,

Since it’s supposed to be a headline, then please add it as image element instead of a background. Then add your other images below it. It’s not gonna respond to other elements since it’s a background, and a background is always dependent on content size.

About the alt tag, I checked and it seems to be working. Or are you trying to add it as a shortcode? If yets, then please try this

[x_image type="none" float="none" src="http://thrivetherapy.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/build-a-repoitoire-of-play-skills-so-they-do-not-become-rigid-and-stick-to-one-type-of-play-cropped-optimied-70.jpg" alt="Some ALT here" link="true" href="#example" title="Some TITLE here" info="none" info_place="top" info_trigger="hover"]

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.