Giving a class to a shortcode Button

Hi there!

I have some trouble giving a class to a button embedded in a pricing table column.

I have several buttons on my website and need to link them to a popup. It works fine on a desktop, but not on mobile, therefore I gave a class to the different buttons to ease the popup on mobile.
But that does only work for the button that is coming from the element list (in cornerstone). And since the button in my pricing table comes from a shortcode, I would like to know how do I add a class to it?

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

You can simple add the class attribute to the button shortcode.

Please refer here:

http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/buttons/

In fact, it works perfectly by adding the class so simply!

Thank you so much @Jade and sorry for such a newbie question!

No worries. :slight_smile: