Hi,
I’ve inserted a gif as media on the page however it is not showing as a gif.
https://uk2.fcomet.com/~hasichao/?page_id=16
Could you please help?
Thanks!
Hi,
I’ve inserted a gif as media on the page however it is not showing as a gif.
https://uk2.fcomet.com/~hasichao/?page_id=16
Could you please help?
Thanks!
Hi there,
The problem does not seem to be related to our theme. I checked the link of the GIF file directly and it still does not show in browser.
Hi,
When I use the gif as an image for a post it works as a gif, and it also shows as a gif when I open it on my computer. Does that help understanding why the problem is on the page?
Another staff here,
Here is the link of the GIF file directly: https://uk2.fcomet.com/~hasichao/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Webp.net-gifmaker-300x174.gif does not work on my browser as a gift.
Please generate another file.
Thank you
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.