Getting this message: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Cornerstone_Plugin_Base in

This happened when I disabled all Plugins (speed issues) and started reactivating them one by one. When I got to Cornerstone, I got the above message. Before that, and for the last few days Ive been having problems when I save in Cornerstone. I get the message saying that it saved, but when I attempt to leave the page right after saving it, It says that I will loose recent changes.

Is it safe to de/re install Pro? in case thats the solution?

Thanks!

Ricardo

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Are you using Pro theme? If indeed you are, Cornerstone should not be activated. Please go to the plugins section and deactivate and totally removed Cornerstone. In Pro theme, Cornerstone is already integrated and that is why there is no use for activating it in the plugins section.

If in any case, Cornerstone has already been deleted or you are using X theme, “Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Cornerstone_Plugin_Base” could mean that there is a 3rd party Cornerstone extension installed and that extension is the culprit. There is just a hunch since I could not check your site.

Would you mind providing us some access so that we can take a closer look?

Best Regards.

You are right. All works. De-installing Cornerstone. Thanks for your help

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile: