Getting "The preview could not load." Message ever since upgrading to Pro

Hey there. I am no longer able to edit pages on http://royaltreelodge.com/ since I upgraded to Pro. Both my url and site url are the same on WP and in the database. In console I’m seeing:

jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:4 POST http://royaltreelodge.com/ 500 (Internal Server Error)

How to hear from you soon as this is time sensitive?

Hello @NobodyTrashesTenness,

Thanks for asking. Can you please share website login details in a secure note for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

No problem, I’ve added it as a secure note.

Hi There,

The login you have provided is not working for us. Please check and revert us.

Thanks

Apologies, it was missing some characters. I’ve just updated the secure note.

Hi There,

Upon investigating seems like the issue is caused by Autoptimize.

Once I turn off the plugin it seem to be working fine.

Hope it helps

Thank you so much! I appreciate it.

You are very welcome sir! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.