Getting Started

Is there a central place where I can learn about using Pro? I’m new to Themeco and I’m really confused by how to design my content areas. The interface for the header sections is extremely customizable, but when I go into the content pages, I can’t seem to change even the most basic elements of the page. I can only insert pre-formatted elements into the page and there’s no way to customize anything. I’m getting very frustrated by the process and the lack of guidance for new users.

Also, I purchased both X and Pro and I’m confused about the difference between the two. Please advise on both questions.

Hello @sanctuarymg,

Thanks for writing in and welcome to Pro family. :slight_smile:

Best place to get started with Pro is our Knowledgebase. https://theme.co/apex/forum/c/themeco/kb

The primary difference between is Pro comes with native header, footer, and content builders. You can refer our blog post for more relevant information: https://theme.co/blog/say-hello-to-x-five-and-pro-one/

Thanks.