Hi,
I am using this theme for the first time and finding it frustrating. My background is more design than coding so apologies for the naivety.
Problems:
-
I would like the site menu to be a specific colour (hex code) in the background, running the full width of the page but not intruding above it where the logo is.
-
I also do not want to have the ‘bubble’ to appear around the menu item when hovered on, i just want the text to change colour on hover.
-
I would like the menu font to be white.
-
Can i align the text currently in the footer to the left?
-
I am also looking to create sections which are completely full width and split into 2 halves. One will be a title with some text and a button, the other will be an image. Can i make this truly full width? The text will probably need to be offset so it is not completely to the edge but the colour will need to run to the edge.
-
Although i have set my text to certain sizes the site seems to just make the text huge.
Here is the URL of the page i am currently working on:
http://www.jacquelinekennedy.co.uk/home/
I have included also included a structure of how i want the site to eventually look so you can see what i am talking about if it is not clear from my explanation,
thanks
