Getting some text to the woocommerce product archive on integrity stack

Hey folks,

I am running a website with a woocommerce online shop: https://fitness-fuer-mamas.de/shop/ on the integrity stack and I want to show some little text in the product overview (guess it is the product archive in a technical way).

Also I am missing that cool animation when adding something to a cart (I think it is the ajax something) how can I get that?=

Thanks and best regards.
Johannes

Hi Johannes,

We can add the following code on your child theme’s functions.php file:
add_action( 'woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title', 'output_product_excerpt', 35 ); function output_product_excerpt() { global $post; echo $post->post_excerpt; }

It will display the text that you will add on Product Short Description textarea.

See this image below on where to Enable Ajax animation when adding products on cart

Hope this helps.

Hey Lely,

thanks for the fast reply, I have the settings for Ajax enabled still it does not show, do I miss something?

When you need a account for page I have an support account already created.

The excerpt is showing and I styled it so it looks perfectly thanks :slight_smile:
Best regards
Johannes

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! After making any changes in the settings, since you have installed a caching plugin SG Cache, please clear your plugin cache before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.

It would also help if you clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.