Getting section to fill area (in page)

Hi there,

I’m trying to get the section with the tree image on this page https://thelanguagesherpa.com/about-us/ to be full-width in the content area.

I had an identical problem in this thread https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/getting-section-to-fill-area/26824/5 and it was solved.

However, that was for a post and this is for a page - I tried applying the same solution but it didn’t work, so I assume that only worked for posts… Do you know how I can get it to work for a page?

Thank you!
LS

Hi LS,

To make it fullwidth, you need to turn off inner Container of your row element.

Thanks

Hi Paul,

That didn’t work unfortunately.

As I said before, the solution was found in the first thread (which I have linked to) - I just need help applying it to pages as well as posts.

Thank you,
LS

Hi There,

Paul is right but that is only first half of the solution, the second part is to use a Blank - No Container, Header | Footer template on your page.


You don’t have that template option on the post that’s why Christopher provided a custom CSS on the other thread.

Hope that helps,
Cheers!

Hi Friech,

Using the ‘Blank - No Container, Header | Footer’ template also got rid of the sidebar, which is not what I wanted.

LS

Hi There,

Sorry, did not anticipate that. With the icon stack, you have the option to retain the sidebar on a Blank Template


Cheers,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.