Hello!
I am trying to get rid of a bullet point next to a widget I have in the header. Is there any CSS for this?
Here is a photo of what I am talking about.
Thanks!
Hello!
I am trying to get rid of a bullet point next to a widget I have in the header. Is there any CSS for this?
Here is a photo of what I am talking about.
Thanks!
Hi there,
Would you mind providing the URL to your site so that we can check it and provide you some suggestion?
Thank you.
Hello @flagshipservicesgrou,
Thanks for sharing website details. 
You can add following CSS under Pro > Theme Options > CSS to remove bullet:
.ubermenu .ubermenu-nav .ubermenu-column-full {
list-style-type: none !important;
}
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
Worked perfectly, thanks so much!
You are most welcome. 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.