How do you get posts to show in vertical format (like in knifeup.com) on the main page? My layout is basically the same as this page, but I cannot figure this seemingly easy task out… Please help!
Hi,
To achieve that, you need to set your Front page to display the latest posts.
See screenshot

I had already had my settings like how you are pointing out in the screenshot but it is still not working. Any other possible solutions?
Hi,
To further assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.
For the mean time, kindly check Ethos Post Settings when you Edit your post.

Thank you.
the url is onebedroomliving.com. I put the post settings how you show and still nothing results. Could i have accidentally deleted a slider or something when i started the site? Thank you
figured it out, it was the ‘filterable index’ button on the ethos-customize section.
Glad you’ve sorted it out 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.