Getting lots of .php errors on Google Search Console

So I’ve been getting a bunch of .php errors in Google Search Console lately and I’ve contacted my host to see if there was anything they could do or update and they said everything was ok on their end.

Hostgator said this specifically:

From your last reply, I understood that you were receiving server error (5XX) in Google search console.  I would like to apologize for any impact this issue has on your business. After a comprehensive review of your account and server, I was not able to see any issues on your hosting server. Further research allowed me to confirm that your server is running without any restrictions. You can monitor your server status from your WHM. Here's a link to know more about it : https://www.hostgator.com/help/article/monitor-your-servers-status .

A server error means that Googlebot couldn't access your URL, the request timed out, or your site was busy. As a result, Googlebot was forced to abandon the request. To fix this error, you will need to follow these steps :

1. [Dynamic page requests](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_web_page) can cause excessive load times; check yours and reduce excessive page loading if needed.
2. Check that your site is not inadvertently blocking Google.
3. Control search engine site crawling and indexing wisely – some webmasters intentionally prevent Googlebot from reaching their sites to control how it is crawled and indexed. Consult your developers to ensure that your site is set up for optimal performance.

As far as I can tell, I’ve done all of those steps correctly they suggest, so I’m wondering if it’s something more related to the theme, or perhaps plugins?

Here are some GSC screenshots:

Can anyone tell what exactly these .php are associated with and what I can do to clear them out?

I will add login credentials.

Thank you!

Hi @ohiocannabis,

Thanks for reaching out.

As you can see the errors are coming from the wp-includes folder and which aren’t related or within theme or plugin’s folder.
Seems these errors are not related to our product and it does not come under the support. Still, I would like to request you troubleshoot a few common issues:

1. Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  3. Child Theme Issue
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Disabling CDN

If that does not helps, you may need to contact a webmaster that will manage your site as your hosting provider suggested

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.