Getting logged out of WordPress when trying to edit X Pro Header or Footer

Moved from development to production environment and now I’m unable to edit the footer or headers in X Pro. Anytime I try to load either section, I’m automatically logged out. Any ideas what could be causing this? Site is on MediaTemple Manage Wordpress hosting.

Everything else works fine on the site.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing i! Can you please confirm that your WP dashboard has the same url as your Site url in the settings, Settings > General > Site Url and Settings > General > WordPress Address Url? Would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.

Yes, the URL matches.

Hello There,

Thank you for providing the login information. I have investigated your site and it seems that iframe preview is not allowed in your server. The live preview editor for header, content and footer builder is using iframe. Please ask assistance from your hosting provider so that the iframe preview will be allowed.

Or you can edit your .htaccesss and add this line:
Header append X-FRAME-OPTIONS "SAMEORIGIN"

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.