Getting Kicked To wordpress login page when i try to edit page

Hi, everytime i try and edit the page via cornerstone i get kicked out of the site and it tells me to log back in.
Everytime.

If i go another route it works fine.

I have updated all plugins and done a bunch of stuff to try and fix this.

please advise on my options

Hello @sagemauk,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please check and clear and caching plugins you may have. You can also check with your host if any server-side caching or performance feature is activated for your site. Also please make sure that under Settings > General, WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) are same including the protocol. (http or https).

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

I updated Cornerstone and disabled all plugins and reactivated. Successful.

but NOW whenever I put anything into a element in the new cornerstone.

literally NOTHING shows up.

Hello @sagemauk,

Okay, in that case can you please share login details in a secure note? I would like to see your website setup.

Thanks.

OK. Attached

Hey don’t bother. Since the update its been so incredibly glitchy. I will no longer be using it Theme x. Thanks for your time.

Hi there,

This issue isn’t related to X and its plugins. It happens and can happen to any theme and folder and it’s usually related to cookies and session in which your host can’t properly handle.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.