Getting error when creating new page or library theme in pro

Having trouble creating new element with pro, getting an error “failed to create, you are probably offline”

Hi Kawaljeet,

Thanks for reaching out.
Can you please share more details on how you are creating the element? You can try by downloading the sample element from the following URL and compare it with your one.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi Tristup,

actually i’m getting an error when creating a new header or page. it prompt red box with error failed to create you are probably offline. and its a new setup no other plugin is installed yet.

Hello Kawaljeet,

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello Kawaljeet,

It seems that the URLs are not fully replaced while moving the site from staging to production and that causes the Mixed Content issue [ HTTP and HTTPS ]. I would suggest you replace the URL properly and check this again, there are many URL replacement Plugins available in WordPress that help you to replace the URL.
This article will be helpful in this:https://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-update-urls-when-moving-your-wordpress-site/

Also, remember that the exact URL should be mentioned in Setting > General, WordPress Address, and Site URL, including the protocol i.e. HTTP/HTTPS.

Hope this helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.