Getting an Error 500 when trying to access back end of site

We had a sudden inability to edit pages, followed by what is now a complete inability to get into even our wordpress admin area. I just get an Error 500 now if I try to get into admin or even look at things that require being logged in.

I managed to get it to generate an error log which is quite large, but features a lot of the following errors:

PHP Warning: Cornerstone_Element_Orchestrator::add | Failed to add element:

and a listing of each specific element of course…

Even a complete restore of the site gives me the same result. From the outside, the site still works, but I can’t get into the backend anymore.

Any ideas?

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Warnings are only part of a logged message when debugging is active, the actual cause is the fatal error. Please provide the error logs you’re getting, or perhaps just the Fatal error message.

Thanks!