Get rid of this black box

Hi there,
How do i get rid of this black box:

It’s on each of the products. I don’t have anything linked to it so it ends up in a weird empty page and i cant even find where to edit which page it ends up in.

Thank you

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for reaching out.
The Black box shown in your screenshot is a Link to the shop page from the Single Product page. And it only comes when you are using the Ethos stack from Theme Options > Stack.
To remove it, you need to change the Stack or if you want to use the Ethos you need to add the following custom CSS code into the Theme Options > CSS to get rid of this.

Screenshot-315-

.entry-parent
{
    display:none !important;
}

Please remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and doesn’t conflict with any existing style.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We really do not provide support for custom codes that means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something on your site nor will we enhance it.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.