Hello, I sell a service and not a product so I do not need an image displayed in Woocommerce. When I include no image with the product there is large box with no image. Are you guys able to help me get rid of that all together?
Hello there,
Please add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS
.entry-product img, .single-product .images {
display: none;
}
Hope that’ll do it.
Thanks.
Excellent, thank you.
So the image, placeholder box is no longer visible. Is it possible to make the content on right move to the left so that it’s not floating out there awkwardly?
Also, I have a modal hidden on the right with a shopping cart. The item in the cart there has a blank placeholder image. Can we do the same with that; remove the placeholder and have the content slide to the left?
Hello @steve,
Thanks for updating thread. 
To align content after hiding product image please use following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS:
.woocommerce div.product .summary {float: left; width: 100%;}
Regarding your second question, can you please share website URL?
Thanks.
Hello @steve,
Can you please confirm the user name? I am getting ERROR: Invalid username. Lost your password?
To hide image from cart page, please add following CSS:
.cart_item .product-thumbnail {display: none;}
Thanks.
Hello There,
Thanks for updating in! Are you referring to this?
To resolve your issue, please make use of this custom css
img.woocommerce-placeholder.wp-post-image {
display: none;
}
Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.