Get rid of anchor text color

Hi there,

I originally asked to how I could include a tooltip without making the text from which it originates turn into a link and making the cursor turn into a hand when you hover over it. So, for example, about halfway down the page ( http://www.eurasianwhispers.com/dungan-mosque-karakol/ ) I have the tooltip on ‘distantly related’:

[extra href="#example" title=“Yeah, tooltip time!” info=“tooltip” info_place=“top” info_trigger=“hover”] distantly related[/extra]

You told me to add this code in my custom CSS:

.x-extra {
cursor: default
}

That stopped the cursor from turning into a hand, but the text still follows the links’ color format. Can I get rid of the color for the tooltip’s anchor text?

Thanks,
EW

Hi There,

Please add this on Pro > Launch > Theme Options > CSS

a.x-extra {
	color: #262626;
}

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

It works, thank you so much!

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.