No matter what I try I cannot make this work. This is what I want: 
Right now it only appears below the header, here is the site: http://simplicitydesign.business/services/
Please help! Thanks in advance!
No matter what I try I cannot make this work. This is what I want: 
Right now it only appears below the header, here is the site: http://simplicitydesign.business/services/
Please help! Thanks in advance!
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in, please add this on Theme Options > CSS
.inlineblock {
display: inline-block;
}
Then add a CLASS inlineblock on both headline and line element.
Feel free to add a right margin to the Headline if it’s too close with the line, but make sure that you reduce the width of the line as well.
Have a nice weekend,
Cheers!
Thanks so much!!!
You’re more than welcome, Have a great weekend.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.