Get border below social icons to disappear

Hi guys, I have tried everything in the header editor as well as searching forum posts, on how to remove the small border/line below the social icons in my header. As you will see, there is a small grey line below the icons which I want to get rid of:

http://www.byaande.com/

Can you tell me where I should be looking or if there is something in the CSS I need to be doing here?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Most probably this is the particles section of the social media icons which you can turn off:


Alternatively, you can add the code below to Pro > Launch > Theme Options > CSS:

.hm6.x-anchor, .hm7.x-anchor {
	border-width: 0 !important;
}

If you are interested in exact help regarding the settings to remove those underlines kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note feature of the post.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.