General Question: Unlicensed Gravity Forms Compatibility

Hi there,

This is a general question, as I’m not in a position to request support right now.

I’ve just started building a new site with the X Theme (licensed), however, I have just installed an unlicensed version of Gravity Forms to test some functionality and I can see that a) Gravity Forms stops Cornerstone working (cannot edit pages) and b) the CCS Ready Classes don’t work.

My question is this: is this known to be because Gravity Forms is unlicensed or is this a known issue/incompatibility between this plugin and the X Theme/Cornerstone?

Thanks in advance!

MH

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

It’s more likely due to incompatibility. Gravity form was once added to our approved plugins and working pretty well along with the theme. But their updates frequently breaks its design integration to X theme, they always change the structure and standard which requires us to frequently change our theme’s core styling and design integration. Maybe that’s the reason it’s not our list of approved plugins. But that’s just my personal idea based on my observation of the previous GF issues here in the old and new forum.

You may try the older version of GF but I can’t guarantee it will still work, but I would gladly add bugs if there is any to our issue tracker. But since it’s a 3rd party plugin, then I can’t promise any good result.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.