General question on uber menu and parallex effect

Hello,

I use the renew stack - and what I"m wondering (as I just need to be pointed in the right direction) is can I make a website (out of the box and not without child themes) that can have a transparent ubermenu over a parallax effect similar to what they do at https://www.hasoffers.com/ ?

Just wondering if you can point me in the right direction as I use cornerstone and xtheme (not - the pro one)

Thank you!

Hello @fxground,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

Please add this code to X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.x-bar-fixed {
    background-color: #fff !important;
} 

Then change #fff to the color you need.

Hope it helps.

Hello… Thanks but what I’m trying to do is make the background transparent … where this seems to make it white…

I don’t want it to be a color, i would like it to be transparent

Hi There,

Thanks for the confirmation!

To make the menu transparent please add this css to your Global css.

.x-navbar {
    background: transparent;
}

The reference site menu only can be done using custom code or using Pro header builder.
We will suggest you to try Pro Header builder instead of using custom code with X.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.