General Problems with Site

Hello,

I have been having a few issues I can not seem to fix.

  1. The Icons are not showing except on the “About Us” page. Also have tried at least 4 different “fixes” but all fail.

  2. The mobile drop down menu used to be set to expanded by default, for some reason it changed. I then tried to fix it the way it was before to no prevail.

  3. “Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 100663296 bytes exhausted” Error continues to appear after multiple attempts of fixing.

Any help would be appreciated! ywamnextwave.org

Thanks,
Domanic Jordan

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

  1. The file is missing, http://ywamnextwave.org/wp-content/themes/x/framework/fonts/font_awesome/fontawesome-webfont.woff2?v=4.7.0 or, it’s being blocked by your host firewall. The only way to find out if it’s corrupted or missing is to check it through FTP. Would you mind providing your FTP login credentials in a secure note? Plus, I may also try uploading the missing files.

  2. You mean it should start open upon page load? I do see javascript error and it’s because you added HTML code within your global custom javascript and cornerstone’s custom javasript.

<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://use.fontawesome.com/0193e69d99.css">
 Edit options for embed code 0193e69d99    </script>

Plus, I don’t see a javascript or CSS that opens your mobile menu upon load, hence, maybe you deleted it?

  1. You mean after increasing the memory limit is still the same? I would need to check this too once you provide your FTP login credentials, and would you mind providing the procedures on how to reproduce this issue? If logging in is required, then you may provide the admin login credentials as well.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.