Gaps and line not working in section

When I make a section with a row no container and add two gaps and a line it will not show up on the completed website it will only show up in “Cornerstone.”

I cannot leave the website published with this flaw so I will work around it, I will however leave the error up on douglasbrooksaz.com (it will be visible in the code, but invisible on the website). Please search for it under the About the Teacher Button in Section 2.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have check the page and only the white line is showing. No gap element is displaying in the front end. The light green spaces at the moment is the result of the 50 pixel top and bottom padding of the row container.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.