How do I remove the gap on the left side of the following page?
https://goalsarecool.com/checkout-mmw/
I think it’s from my global header which has a bar on the left. However, I set the page to no header/footer.
Thanks in advance!
How do I remove the gap on the left side of the following page?
https://goalsarecool.com/checkout-mmw/
I think it’s from my global header which has a bar on the left. However, I set the page to no header/footer.
Thanks in advance!
Hello @goalsarecool,
Thanks for asking. 
Yes, I can see empty header in the source code. Can you please share login details in secure note so we can take a closer look? Additionally you can add following CSS under Pro > Theme Options > CSS to hide the gap:
.e14895-12.x-bar-space.x-bar-space-left.x-hide-md.x-hide-sm.x-hide-xs.x-bar-space-v {
display: none;
}
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.