Gap Element - Moving after save

Hi,

I am having a problem with the use of the gap element on a site I am building.

The site is: http://www.sonopfarms.co.za/wp

You will see, just below the banner are 4 boxes that have Tomatoes, Butternut, Peppers and Grapes.

I have used the gap element to make sure the buttons all align in each block.

Problem is that whenever I save, the gap used on the Tomato and Butternut blocks drops below the button.

Tried saving, moving padding(thought the overlay could be the issue but it is the same if I move it off) but no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciative.
Thom

Hello Thom,

Thanks for writing in! The line element should been saved. We could not test it since we do not have any access to your site. If you are going to asked me what is the best way to resolve, I would say that I will not be using the line element. What I will do is to set a minimum height for each text element with at least 120px. This is very helpful because they all have the same height no matter what. Unlike with the line or gap where you still have to worry about the margin or how high is your line or gap element to make sure that the button will be inline. If you set the minimum height, you ca always make sure that after the text, all of your buttons will be inline.

Hope this make sense.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.