Gap between columns

I have a 2 column layout. And I have an image in both columns. But there is a gap between the columns. How do I remove that.

btw: this new support site is too difficult to use. I tried using the using the old support forum and there was no message. I had to do some research to figure out that the support has moved to apex.

Hi @yshankar,

Thanks for writing in.

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

http://b56.ce8.myftpupload.com/

Actually I have more of a general question regarding this problem. When I use a 2 column layout…how do i stop each column using exactly half the screen. I have turned the container off for this row. Thanks.

Hi There,

Please also enable the marginless column option:

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help. It worked perfectly.

Hi @yshankar,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.