Gap at bottom of section, can't seem to remove it?

I have had issues regarding annoying white gaps appearing at bottom of sections on a few of my X-theme / Cornerstone websites.

It only happens on odd occasions, but i’m struggling to fix problem myself, if you don’t mind taking look at: http://kavanaghsflorist.co.uk/ and scroll to the Google map at the bottom you can see there is a gap (outlined in red).

I gave the section a background colour of green, so it highlights the gap. Could you offer any advice where I have gone wrong for this gap to appear.

many thanks

Ashley

I have looked through your support pages and couldn’t find answer.

cheers

Hello @Stanleypuss,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Upon visiting your website I can see the gap after maps https://cl.ly/0T2p2V3Z0Z3m. It’s actually showing because of margin property. To remove the gap please add following CSS under Pro > Theme Options > CSS:

.x-map {
    margin-bottom: 0;
}

Thanks.

Worked perfectly and thank you for speedy response.

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.