Gallery preveiw Looper

Hi there,

I’m trying to use loopers to create a gallery with custom posts and ACF fields.

So far I’ve got it working that clicking on the image will open a modal for the post.

In the modal, I want a slider that cycles through the gallery in the custom post. I have it working but only for the first image in the gallery

For example if you click on this image it will open the first image of the gallery.

But I need this to cycle through all the gallery images. Can you please provide advice?

See the example here:

If you scroll behind the scene you can see the start of where I’ve been hooking up the looper.

Thank you in advance.

Hello Kate,

Thanks for writing in!

Do you want this modal inside a single custom post type? You will need to run a Looper Provider Dynamic Content and use the ACF dynamic content to return the gallery images. Perhaps, this video tutorial can help you:

If the above tutorial is still not helping, please provide us access to your site so we can check your Looper settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.